All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my blog(s)! I have two. This one is for sketches, tutorials, and other "bloggish" stuff.


Be sure to visit my PORTFOLIO PAGE, where you'll find my real work.

Friday, November 12, 2010

MOONSHINE: DREAMWORKS ARTISTS...AFTER DARK!

Hey, I have a couple pieces in this book! It's a collection of personal artwork by DreamWorks Animation visual development artists. It was put together by two of our production designers: Christophe Lautrette, and Pierre Olivier Vincent. I always find it fascinating to see what kind of artwork commercial artists do in their off hours.

Check it out. Better yet, buy it. You can order it here on Amazon for $13.57. Such a deal!


10 comments:

Malgorzata Arska said...

I have to get one
It must be great :)

Gracia said...

I like the concept and the title! very appropriate for the contents! bet it is great inside!! ^_^

Chelsea Odd said...

One for my want list!!

tom lichtenheld said...

Thanks for the heads up, and for your overall generosity with information. I'm a children's book illustrator and am in awe of what you guys do.
- tom lichtenheld

Sherman said...

The concept is awesome! Great work!
Sherman Unkefer

Unknown said...

I've got I've got it! and I have to say that I love it! :)

Tom Zhao said...

Hey Paul, it was great meeting you at the internship show and thank you for coming in to our class to let us pick your brain!

Best,
Tom

Anonymous said...

Is this still available anywhere? Any chance of a second printing or a sequel? I've looked for it, but am having difficulty finding it.

Clipping Path Service said...

This is really rare...... so epic and lovely as well. :)

Clipping path said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.