All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my blog(s)! I have two. This one is for sketches, tutorials, and other "bloggish" stuff.


Be sure to visit my PORTFOLIO PAGE, where you'll find my real work.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Frank Frazetta 2/9/28 - 5/10/10

Frank Frazetta died today. Never again will the world look so fantastic.
Rest in peace Frank.

10 comments:

locuriatoons said...

hola frank frazetta II,la verda,te pasas como pintas amigo,muy bueno lo de frazetta.segui asi o me jor,un abrazo.muy interezante todo!

Anonymous said...

Very sad new, a monumental and great artist left us.. RIP M.Frazetta.

Abelo said...

Probably, along with Norman Rockwell one of the true responsibles for the world considering illustration as true art. Rest in peace.

Marc said...

He was one of my biggest inspirations as a teenager. I am so appreciative of the legacy of art that he left us.

M.L. MOSSMAN said...

A legend that will be greatly missed.

Manoj a menon said...

we just lost our master..
in the world of creativity ,we are all but a bunch of ronins.

rest in peace frank

SKIZO said...

In your honour and in honour of all the Illustrators and Painters, I published
an illustration.

Clipping Path Service said...

He was like a warrior.... you just did exactly the same sketch that he would deserve... :(

Clipping path said...

So sad news!! I am very upset. A great artist left us.

Zanjiieh said...

oh. thats very sad news. :(


Have you viewed Drunk Driving Accident Attorney San Antonio