All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my blog(s)! I have two. This one is for sketches, tutorials, and other "bloggish" stuff.


Be sure to visit my PORTFOLIO PAGE, where you'll find my real work.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daniel Simon

Ok, if you're into hi-tech stuff, and vehicle design, and you want to make your eyeballs bleed, check out this guy's work. He's got a brand new book out with Design Studio Press called Cosmic Moters. It will make you cry.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! stunning...
a must buy for sure, thanks for sharing!

Shuku said...

Augh! I cannot find my eyeball anywhere...ok so a line from Zombie Jamboree was rather fitting in this case but -man-. No, my eyeballs aren't bleeding, they shrivelled up and fell -out- onto the floor somewhere. Good lord those are...those are...

I'll just purr now. Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

0_o wooOOOoowww...

Man, thank you soooo much! You are going to HEAVEN for this post... THX

Parka said...

Read the book recently. Stunning beyond words

Ashley said...

Really good book :)

Edd,
Designer@ Background Removal Service/Clipping Path/Clipping Path Service/Neck Joint Service/Image Masking Service/Color Correction Service/Background Removing Service/Photo Retouching Services/Background Remover

Clipping Path said...

This is a great post you have written. Having this information will prove to be very useful going forward. Thanks.

Clipping path service India/Rakhibul said...


Really Good book.Thanks you very much for your informative and effective post. I think it is very useful content for visitor. Again thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I see his new book and it was all fantastic designs..

Must see Own-your-own VoIP

Unknown said...

I like all his collections of vehicles design
Veritable Repair Cell Phone Bellevue